Heavy Duty Nylon Straps
Heavy duty nylon straps are available in a variety of widths and strengths, so you can place them under as much pressure as you need while maintaining the webbing, fastening, and being as lightweight as possible.
Heavy duty nylon straps are ideal for high wear applications. Because the nylon webbing is strong, it can also be used with larger buckles with higher breaking strength. Because nylon webbing absorbs moisture, it is not particularly good in wet applications. Heavy duty nylon straps are perfect for medium to heavy duty applications!
Heavy duty nylon straps are available in a variety of widths and strengths, so you can place them under as much pressure as you need while maintaining the webbing, fastening, and being as lightweight as possible. But please note that once the heavy duty nylon straps is made into a strap with hardware, its workload will be based on the weakest point of the strap.
1. Provide the durability and strength required in the toughest outdoor conditions.
2. Designed for indoor and outdoor applications when high tensile strength and synthetic durability are required.
3. Can be used as a production material for seat belts, dog collars, belts, backpacks, sling bags, etc.
4. With a slight stretch of flexibility, it provides excellent shock absorption for packaging and cargo transportation.
5. Can be used like your typical rope and performs better when balance and weight distribution are required.
* Item: Webbing Tie Down without Hook
* Width: 25-50mm
* Break strength: 500kg-10000Kgs
* Length: 4 meters, 6 meters, 8 meters, 10 meters and 12 meters
* Color: white, black, yellow, blue, red* Hook Available: J Hook, Flat Hook, Snap Hook
|Width||Breaking Strength||LC daN||B.S daN||Length(m)||Fixed Length|
|25mm||500kg||250||500||3, 4, 5, 6||0.3|
|25mm||800kg||400||800||3, 4, 5, 6||0.3|
|25mm||1000kg||500||1000||3, 4, 5, 6||0.3|
|35mm||1500kg||750||1500||6, 8||0.4, 0.5|
|35mm||2000kg||1000||2000||3, 4, 5, 6||0.3|
|50mm||4000kg||1700||4000||6, 8, 10, 12||0.4, 0.5|
|50mm||4000kg||2000||4000||6, 8, 10, 12||0.4, 0.5|
|50mm||5000kg||2500||5000||6, 8, 10, 12||0.4, 0.5|